Monday, August 16, 2010

monday 8-16-2010

just got up from my daily nap. my shoulder was hurting this morning, today it was my right side more that my left. i tried not to go to sleep, eric likes it when i stay up and watch bonanza with him, but i just couldn't keep my eyes open. thursday is my dr's apt, cannot wait to get that over with, that is an all day event i don't enjoy. drs office full of people complaining about how slow they are taking, most look like they are there to get a fix, if you know what i mean, and then go to rite aid and get rx's filled and finally go home. it's about a 5 hour or more ordeal. and let's not forget, work comp no longer pays for my appts nor my meds, $200 per visit and a couple hundred for my rx's. all that and i get $277 a week!  how do i wish i could be normal again and not hurt and go to work again. well, now that i have just complained enough about my  day, let me go and find my smile and show it to eric, he doesn't deserve to see that frown all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment